Wednesday 14 January 2009

BLIND ANGLE (click me)


Today I joined Blind Angle, one of the UK's most well known online contemporary art galleries. It's very exciting to be selling work alongside Banksy, Faile and Takashi Murakami. I could do with selling some work, as I'm fucking broke at the moment. Don't have enough for canvas. Can't get any dvds out and i'm not going down the pub.  Somehow I doubt that Takashi Murakami worries about whether he can afford a small pouch of Golden Virginia whilst he's knocking up a new handbag for Louis Vuitton.

 Also, my work will be in a new exhibition "Mink Schmink" at The Wilson Williams Gallery  in Hackney for a month- preview night is Friday Jan 16th from 6-9pm...... more details on this at www.wilsonwilliamsgallery.com 
it's a group show and should be very interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment